Reports & Documents
- Powes Parkop (1998), ‘Reinscription of West Papua as a Colonised State and People‘.
- John Saltford (2000), ‘UN Involvement with the Act of Self Determination in West Irian 1968 to 1969‘ Indonesia, 69, pp.71-92.
- Macleod, J. et al. (2016), ‘A Historic Choice: West Papua, Human Rights and Pacific Diplomacy at the Pacific Island Forum and Melanesian Spearhead Group‘.
- Papua Costumary Council, Tapol, PASIFIKA (2017), ‘Submission to the Universal Periodic Review of the United Nations Human Rights Council On The Right to Self Determination‘.
- Amnesty International (2017), ‘Indonesia: It’s Not Good Enough: Amnesty International Submission for the UN Universal Periodic Review‘, 27th Session of the UPR Working Group.
- Watch Indonesia!, West Papua Network & World Organisation against Torture (2017), ‘Human Rights Council Universal Periodic Review (UPR) of the Republic of Indonesia, Joint Stakeholders’ Submission‘.
- Hernawan, B. (2015), ‘Torture as a Mode of Governance: Reflections on the Phenomenon of Torture in Papua, Indonesia’, in (eds.) Slama, M. & Munro, J. ‘Stone-Age’ to ‘Real-Time’: Exploring Papuan Temporalities, Mobilities and Religiosities, pp.195-220.
- Human Rights Watch (2015), ‘Something to Hide? Indonesia’s Restrictions on Media Freedom and Rights Monitoring in Papua’, Human Rights Watch: New York
- Papuans Behind Bars (2015), ‘Rising Voices, Rising Arrests: A look at West Papua in 2015’, Papuans Behind Bars.
- International Coalition for Papua (2015), ‘Human Rights in Papua 2015’, International Coalition for Papua & Franciscans International
- Anderson, K. (2015), ‘Colonialism and Cold Genocide: The Case of West Papua’, Genocide Studies and Prevention: An International Journal, Volume 9, 2(5), pp.9-25. International Association of Genocide Scholars.
- Catholic Justice and Peace Commission (2016), ‘We Will Lose Everything: A Report on a Human Rights Fact Finding Mission To West Papua‘.
- The Neglected Genocide: Human Rights Abuses Against Papuans in the Central Highlands 1977-78
- Yale Law School report on West Papua: Application of the law of genocide to the history of Indonesian control
- A Slow-Motion Genocide: Indonesian Rule in West Papua
- No political prisoners? The suppression of political protest in West Papua
- Genocide in West Papua? University of Sydney report
- Amnesty International’s Papua Digest
- Human Rights in Papua – Asian Human Rights Commission Report – 2010/2011
- Out of Sight – Endemic Abuse and Impunity in Papua’s Central Highlands – Human Rights Watch Report – July 2007
- Protest and Punishment – Political Prisoners in Papua – February 2007
Political and General
- Elmslie, J. (2015), ‘Indonesian Diplomatic Maneuvering in Melanesia: Challenges and Opportunities’, in (eds.) Azizian, R. & Cramer, C., Regionalism, Security & Cooperation in Oceania, Asia Pacific Centre for Security Studies: Honolulu
- The Politics of Papua Project, University of Warwick (2016), ‘Assessment Report on the on the Conflict in the West Papua Region of Indonesia‘.
- The New York Agreement – August 1962
- Secret Letter from John F. Kennedy to the Prime Minister of the Netherlands, 2nd April 1962
- The Rome Joint Statement – 20th/21st May 1969
- Manifesto from First Papuan Peoples Congress – 19th October 1961
- Resolution of the Second Papuan People’s Congress – 4th June 2000
- The Environmental impacts of Freeport-Rio Tinto’s copper and gold mining operation in Indonesia – June 2006