Help us achieve our goal of ending the genocide in West Papua
The Free West Papua Campaign is the only campaign focused on putting an end to the genocide in West Papua by giving the people of West Papua a chance to determine their own future through a fair and transparent vote.
Support the Free West Papua Campaign with a regular donation
We are a grassroots, non-profit organisation but operate with limited resources and face big challenges when it comes to fundraising. Most charitable funds will not support political campaigns and international awareness of the situation in West Papua is very limited as all NGOs and foreign journalists are banned from the country. So, despite the severity of this brutal occupation, we are forced to operate on a shoe-string.
Please help by making a donation using the form on the right or look at other ways to donate or help us fundraise.
More information on the Free West Papua Campaign
The Free West Papua Campaign work peacefully to bring awareness of the situation in West Papua by lobbying governments, and building international solidarity for West Papua’s right to self-determination, and freedom. We work with international lawyers, & parliamentarians, human rights organisations, and community groups towards this aim. Read more about the campaign.
After years of campaigning, West Papua is finally being addressed at the United Nations, and nation states are recognising West Papua’s legal right to self-determination. The people of West Papua’s voices are finally being heard by the world, and we want to continue our critical work to ensure West Papua remains on the UN agenda until they are free.
Please help us by making a donation using the form on the right or look at other ways to donate or help us fundraise.
This video shows some recent fundraising activities and a special message from Koteka Wenda, the daughter of West Papuan Independence Leader Benny Wenda:
How funds will be used
With your donation we will be able to:
- Travel to meet heads of state and civil society groups and gain further state support from around the world, making partnerships across different continents
- Campaign for media freedom in West Papua and increase the global media coverage of West Papua
- Organise our annual global concert for West Papua. Some big name acts are lining up to play…
- Fundraise for additional grants to bring in secure long term funding to grow the campaign to be able to fulfill our aims
- To achieve the above we will be using funds to cover our running costs until we secure further funding. Thank you for your support!
Other ways to donate or help us fundraise
- If you have a bank account, please contact us to set up a standing order, make a bank transfer or send us a cheque
- Please share the link to this page with friends and family
- Help to organise a benefit gig or other fund raising events
- If you know of any private donors or grant organisations you would like us to contact please do let us know
- Browse our shop to purchase Free West Papua merchandise