Help us achieve our goal of ending the genocide in West Papua
The Free West Papua Campaign is the only campaign focused on putting an end to the genocide in West Papua by giving the people of West Papua a chance to determine their own future through a fair and transparent vote.
We operate with limited resources and face big challenges when it comes to fundraising. Most charitable funds will not support political campaigns and international awareness of the situation in West Papua is very limited as all NGOs and foreign journalists are banned from the country. So, despite the severity of this brutal occupation, we are forced to operate on a shoe-string.
Please help by making a donation using the form on the right or look at other ways to donate or help us fundraise.
This video shows some recent fundraising activities and a special message from Koteka Wenda, Benny Wenda’s daughter:
Please donate so we can continue our vital work.
Other ways to donate or help us fundraise
- If you have a UK bank account, please contact us to set up a standing order, make a bank transfer or send us a cheque
- Please share the link to this page with friends and family
- Help to organise a benefit gig or other fund raising events
- If you know of any private donors or grant organisataions you would like us to contact please get in touch
- Browse our shop to purchase Free West Papua merchandise